Our aim: Ultraflex Clothing Ltd is committed to providing a quality service and products for its customers. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our members, customers and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and by putting mistakes right.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- making a complaint is as easy as possible;
- we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response;
- we deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially;
- we respond in the right way – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc;
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures.
We recognise that many concerns will be raised informally, and dealt with quickly. Our aims are to:
- resolve informal concerns quickly;
- keep matters low-key;
- enable mediation between the complainant and the individual to whom the complaint has been referred.
In the first instance, if you are unable to resolve the issue informally, you should write to the member of staff who dealt with you, or their manager, so that he or she has a chance to put things right. In your letter which can be electronic. You should set out the details of your complaint, the consequences for you as a result, and the remedy you are seeking.
You can expect your complaint to be acknowledged within 4 working days of receipt. You should get a response and an explanation within 15 working days.
If you are not satisfied with the initial response to the complaint then you can write to email@example.com FAO Complaint CEO. You can expect the Chief Executive to acknowledge your request within 4 working days of receipt and a response within 15 workings days.
Ultraflex Clothing Ltd aim is to resolve all matters as quickly as possible. However, inevitably some issues will be more complex and therefore may require longer to be fully investigated. Consequently timescales given for handling and responding to complaints are indicative. If a matter requires more detailed investigation, you will receive an interim response describing what is being done to deal with the matter, and when a full reply can be expected and from whom.
If you are not satisfied with the subsequent reply from our CEO then you have the option of writing to If you are not satisfied with how we have handled any complaint, you may wish to request that the complaint be referred for alternative dispute resolution (where an independent body considers the facts of the dispute and seeks to resolve it without you having to go to court). Disputes may be submitted for online resolution to https://www.ombudsman-services.org/complain-now
Stating the reason why you are dissatisfied with the outcome. You must do this within 10 days of receiving the written response from firstname.lastname@example.org