Frequently Asked Question
– The UK delivery time is 3-5 working days
– The International delivery time is 7-10 working days – additional charges may apply.
(Some countries may take longer depending on their individual Customs rules).
– You should receive an email of confirmation. However, if you have not received this please check your spam mail.
– We are extending our returns/exchanges window for items purchased from the Black Friday Sale onwards. You will have until the end of January 2022 to return these items. All other remaining terms and conditions (as stated in the Refunds & Exchanges Policy) will still apply. After this, the returns window will revert to within the standard 14 days of receipt of your order.
– We have a sizing chart on the pictures, also a description within each item’s write up will indicate a smaller fit or an oversized fit, to help you choose.
– Please see our Refunds & Exchanges Policy for further details on how to return any items. Included with your items is a return slip.
– The UltraFlex Online Clothing store operates as a separate business to the UltraFlex Gyms, so as such, anything purchased online would need to be returned in accordance with the Refunds & Exchanges Policy.
– As above, the UltraFlex Online Clothing store operates as a separate business to the UltraFlex Gyms, so as such anything purchased at any of the gyms needs to be returned to that particular gym.
– Once your order is placed, if you need to change your shipping address, we ask that you contact us as soon as you can on email@example.com. We have a very responsive team, so any changes will be made if possible. Once your order has been processed though, we’re afraid changes are not able to be made.
– We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, or you can choose PayPal.